1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Starting at 12:00AM on July 1, 2017 and for each month thereafter until 12:00 p.m. on December 31, 2017, Paloozoo users who have accumulated points on Paloozoo will be automatically entered in a random drawing (the “Contest”) to have Paloozoo make a one-time $100 charitable donation in the winning Paloozoo user’s name to one of the charities on a pre-selected list that can be found here HowItWorks
2. Contest Period. Each contest period (“Contest Period”) will begin at 12:00 a.m. on the first day of each month and will end of the last day of that month. The first Contest Period will commence at 12:00 a.m. on July 1, 2017 and end at 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2017.
3. How To Enter/Paloozoo Points. Paloozoo users who have accumulated Paloozoo Points during the month preceding the commencement of any Contest Period will be automatically entered into the Contest. Each Paloozoo Point will be treated as a separate entry; i.e., a Paloozoo user with 10 points will have 10 entries, and a Paloozoo user who has 100 points will have 1000 entries.
4. Drawing/Selection of Winners. On the second Tuesday after the close of each Contest Period, Paloozoo will select a winner by random drawing and announce the name of that at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The first winning entry will be drawn on August 8, 2017, and every second Tuesday after that until the end of the Contest.
5. FREE METHOD OF ENTRY. You may also enter by mailing a postcard to Paloozoo c/o Paracorp Inc., 155 Office Plaza Drive, 1st Floor, Tallahassee, FL 32301 containing your name, physical address, telephone number and email address (“Mail Entry”). You may only submit one entry by mail per person during any Contest Period; entries lacking all of the required information will be deemed ineligible and multiple entries will be discarded.
6. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, owners and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of Paloozoo are not eligible to enter or win. This Contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
7. Prize Donation: Paloozoo will donate in the winner’s name the amount of $100 to the winner’s choice of only the charities that are on a preselected list (the “Charity List”). The list of charities is located at HowItWorks
8. The list of charities will be chosen by Paloozoo in its sole and absolute discretion; winners shall not have any right or ability to select a charity that is not on the list. Total value of each Prize Donation is $100. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the respective winner's responsibility. Winners may be issued a 1099 tax form for the value of any prize as required by law. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of any prizes in the Contest shall be solely determined by Paloozoo. Some restrictions may apply. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Paloozoo reserves the right to change, amend or alter the Charity List at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. All prizes will be awarded.
9. Drawing and Notification: Every month, one winner will be drawn from all Mail Entries and Points-based Entries. Any Mail Entry winners that do not contain the entrant’s full name, physical address, telephone number and a valid email address will be deemed ineligible and discarded and a new winner will be drawn. Winners will be notified by only by email (the “Notification Email”). If the winner does not respond to the Notification Email within five (5) business days of the date the Notification Email is sent, the original winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights hereunder a new winner will be drawn. If the new winner fails to respond the Notification Email within five (5) business days that winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights hereunder a new winner will be drawn. This process will be repeated until Paloozoo receives a respond and a winner claims the prize. If any winner is deemed to have forfeited his or her rights by failing to respond, he or she agrees that he or she has no recourse or claim against Paloozoo for such forfeiture. Further, if Paloozoo is unable to contact a potential winner and/or if a potential winner fails to meet any eligibility requirement or to comply with any of the requirements, or if any Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner shall be selected.
10. Use of Names/Likeness. Except where prohibited by law, the names of the winners may be posted on the Paloozoo site or elsewhere online, such as on Paloozoo’s Facebook Page. Winners consent to the use of their names, photographs, likenesses, biographies, voices and/or videos for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. Odds. The odds of winning depend upon the number of points accumulated and the number of eligible Mail Entries received. The more Paloozoo points each user accumulates will give that Paloozoo user more entries and translate to a higher chance of winning.
12. Fraud/Tampering. If, in the opinion of the Paloozoo, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest, Paloozoo reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Contest, or to terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice may be posted online.
13. Authorized Account Holder. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Paloozoo reserves the right to amend these Rules, Terms & Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE, FACEBOOK PAGES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
14. Release of Liability: By entering this Contest, all Entrants, any winners, and their family members, guests, invitees, agents, and employees release and hold harmless Paloozoo and its respective officers, directors, agents, employees and shareholders of the foregoing entities and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest from and against any and all actions, claims, and/or liability with respect to or in any way arising from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes and any related travel and/or activities, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a Prize (if any) are subject to the service provider's terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such service provider for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Paloozoo, its affiliates, distributors, dealers, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the website, the Facebook Pages or the Contest Entry Form; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; printing or human errors.
15. Additionally, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Facebook from and against any claims arising out of or in conjunction with the Contest or receipt or use of any Prize. Further, entrants acknowledge that this Contest is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by or administered by or associated with, Facebook.
16. Winners' List: You may obtain the names of the winners by mailing a SASE to: Paloozoo Online Contest – Winners List, c/o Paracorp Inc., 155 Office Plaza Drive, 1st Floor, Tallahassee, FL 32301. Requests received one year after the Contest if discontinued will not be honored.
17. Main Sponsor: Paradigm Social Media c/o Paracorp Inc., 155 Office Plaza Drive, 1st Floor, Tallahassee, FL 32301.
18. Contest Administrator: Paradigm Social Media c/o Paracorp Inc., 155 Office Plaza Drive, 1st Floor, Tallahassee, FL 32301.