Paloozoo User Agreement
Paloozoo is a social media application designed to enable users to share their experiences in a way that is fun and meaningful. At Paloozoo, we value our member's needs and are committed to the highest ethical standards and transparency. Integrity is a bedrock of our company. With that spirit in mind, the User Agreement is designed to enable a vibrant, safe Paloozoo user community, while respecting the individual needs of our members.
As a member, when you use our services and products, you're agreeing to our User Agreement and accept that it is a legally binding agreement. Please contact us at Feedback@Paloozoo.com if you have questions or comments about our products and policies. We always appreciate hearing from our members.
3.1 The content that you create and share on Paloozoo is owned by you, but you give Paloozoo the license to the information you provide to us. As part of this license, you grant Paloozoo unlimited and royalty-free rights to use your Intellectual Property (IP) content that you created and shared in relation with Paloozoo.
3.2 We always welcome input regarding ways to improve Paloozoo, but you accept that we are under no obligation to use or to compensate you for your suggestions.
3.3 You understand that once content is posted on Paloozoo, it immediately can, or has the potential to be, accessed by the public and may be associated with you.
Maintaining a safe and enjoyable user experience for our members is always a top priority for us. However, given the dynamic nature of the internet and its users, we cannot guarantee it. Therefore, by using Paloozoo, you agree that in no event shall Paradigm Social Media and its associates be held liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages as a result of using our services.
There are many things that Paloozoo and our members can do to improve the experience for all. The following are obligations we expect from our members as a condition of using Paloozoo's products and services:
- You will not use Paloozoo for unlawful, hateful, indecent, malicious or inappropriate means. This includes, but is not limited to, a prohibition of the following activities: (1) posting content that is pornographic, hateful or promotes illegal activity, (2) bullying/harassing/threatening other Paloozoo members, and/or (3) engaging in illegal conduct or infringing upon someone else's rights
- You will not use Paloozoo or create content which may be in violation of any federal, state and local laws as determined by your location
- You will not upload malicious code or viruses
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications on Paloozoo, including spam
- You will not transfer your account to another person or entity
- You will not access Paloozoo using automated means without our consent
- You will not do anything that will impede the proper function of Paloozoo
- You will not be purposefully misleading, including, but not limited to, rating experiences under false pretenses in our Reviews feature or misrepresenting content in our Classifieds features (Classifieds features include both Garage Sale and Help Me features)
- You accept that Paloozoo management has the right, at its sole discretion, to remove members and/or content from the Paloozoo application that it deems to be in violation of the spirit of the intended use of Paloozoo
- You accept that Paloozoo does not guarantee safety or warranty transactions made between members when interacting on a “Classifieds” post
- You accept that you assume all associated risk when interacting with another Paloozoo member. If you believe that a Paloozoo member is violating the spirit of the Paloozoo User Agreement, we request that you notify us at Feedback@Paloozoo.com, so we can investigate and determine a proper course of action
- You will not provide false or purposefully misleading information when setting up or managing your Paloozoo account
- You will limit personal account setup to one account per user
- You will not use Paloozoo if you are under 13 years of age
- You will keep your account and contact information up to date
- You will take all reasonable precautions to maintain the security of your account, including, but not limited to, keeping your password private and not letting others access your account
- You will not use Paloozoo if you are a convicted sex offender
- You will not create or access someone else's account without their permission
- Paloozoo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reclaim account identifiers that it believes does not align to the spirit of the use of Paloozoo and/or its User Agreement.
- If Paloozoo disables your account, you will not create another account on Paloozoo without our written consent
6.1 Paloozoo can receive member transactional and attribute information through many sources. When using Paloozoo, you consent to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure and other uses of your information as described in this User Agreement.
6.2 Paloozoo provides several methods to control the content and distribution of your information to other members, including account settings and posting distribution groups. While these methods are typically an effective means to control who is able to see your information, such as posts and public profiles, we cannot guarantee these controls with 100% certainty. Therefore, Paloozoo members should use their discretion when posting sensitive information on Paloozoo.
6.3 As part of the on going business operations, Paloozoo may track member's Paloozoo usage patterns to continuously improve Paloozoo's products and to better match advertising campaigns with member's interests.
6.4 Paloozoo may use 3rd Parties, Affiliates and Service Providers to help provide our services. We may share your private personal information with such services subject to strict confidentiality agreements consistent with Paloozoo's policies.
6.6 When you use our services, additional information such as your IP address, or other data, may be received by Paloozoo. Paloozoo may use the additional information to improve our services.
We are fully committed to providing a reliable, safe and meaningful experience to our members when they use our application. However, despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee a 100% flawless and safe Paloozoo experience, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to Paloozoo. We cannot guarantee with 100% certainty that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
We provide the Paloozoo application and policies “as is” and without any express or implied warranties. Paloozoo cannot be held accountable for actions from 3rd parties, including other Paloozoo members, companies and institutions or the public in general. By using Paloozoo, you accept that you use Paloozoo at your own risk and release Paloozoo's Directors, Employees, Officers and Agents from all claims and damages associated with your use of Paloozoo. All claims will be under the jurisdiction of the state of Florida.
If we make material changes to our User Agreement, we will notify our members through standard communications, which may include email notification using the primary email address on record or an announcement on the Paloozoo website. Your continued use of Paloozoo signifies your acceptance of our amended terms.
Click here for details